Thursday, March 24, 2011

Stop crying your heart out - Oasis.





Sory sayang, that I had to leave.


It is just that I've been holding on for quite sometime and I could not take this anymore.
Im in love with you for too much until I'd hurt my self. You know that I've been not eating kan? You know that I had lose my weight, you know that I've diarrhea ever since. My heart aches every time I think of you. I could not bear this pain long enough. I got so many things to do and to think of. I got myself to take care of, I got career to start off, and I got my family to take care of. Maybe we're just right love at the wrong time. Still,we got many years and dreams to catch.

After 3 years, we still finally manage to actually met each other. And you still remembered things I actually didn't. And surprisingly remembered things I thought you wouldn't had remembered. You still remembered every little significant things about me. I found it so flattered. So why not wait for it okay? Wait until we finally settled down and get down into some serious thing. If it meant to be, and it is. I need you still, yes I miss you, but things aren't working for us now. I'm tired. After all these 3 years you still remembered every single thing, though we had not met each other. Then, that we are in love, I'm sure you could never forget how it meant for us. You still got many things to learn and equipped yourself sayang. You still got things to manage to handle.
I could not accept that she is still around you, of what had happen my trust for you is broken. You and her still got things to settle, and I don't want to be in it. It's better that I'll just leave.

Hari-hari orang susah hati, and have doubts for you.


Remember that what we want to had, dreams we build together. I never had love somebody so much as I had love you sayang, I had never felt so much being nobody but myself when im around you sayang.
We had the greatest laugh together, greatest moment together. But I never felt hurt like this before. Well maybe, "True love hurts the most". Mungkin nasib tak menyebelahi org, and maybe org perlu belajar banyak lagi. And maybe you too.

Sory sayang. Sory that I had to stop, maybe someday we'll start it again. And maybe things will start coming back again.
I want to be with you when there will be always me in you and no body else :'(

TUBBIES GONNA MISSES YOU MOK <3


Take care much love..

No comments:

Post a Comment