Monday, May 2, 2011

missmewhenimgone.


Your single side won’t be denied
Your melodramatic instant sign
Is beyond my reach

Missing you is just too much
Why don’t you just figure it out?
You’re fading

And I’m still waiting

Those words that you wrote on the postcard
Is as cold as the winter chill
Seems to me it’s not a priority
It’s just another little sign
That you’re fading

And I’m still waiting
And you’ll fade away

Is all,
Won't you see the sign?
And sing, la la la...

"I hope that the worlds turns, and that things get better.
But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that,
even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you,
laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you,
I love you. With all my heart, I love you."
- Valerie, V for Vendetta
P/S: Physically fade. Always have in mind what I had told you ok? Because i really meant it with all of my heart. And its beating for you.
Heyyy, the vc looks like they're in UK lah! hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment